Yeah, yeah, yeah.. I know I missed yesterday's post, so I decided to give you a 2-1 so you wouldn't feel like I forgot about you!
My next two picks for the fall are the Iconic Camel Coat, and Over-The Knee boots (preferrably flat heeled or small heeled) the 4 inchers are not doing it this year.
There are so many styles, and price points of these two, you really can't go wrong!
1, Frye Studded Over-The-Knee Boot $798 www.neimanmarcus.com
2. Sam Edelman Pierce in Whiskey Leather $300 www.footnotesonline.com
3. Old Gringo Stitched $825 www.neimanmarcus.com
4. Henry Beguelin Shimmer Suede $1995 www.neimanmarcus.com
5. Joe Lace Up $298 www.freepeople.com
1. Style Magazine's Fall Fashion Guide (source)
2. Exposed Seam Trench Coat $160 www.topshop.com