Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
I am totally and completely a B-Girl (at heart) since I would probably break my face trying to breakdance, so of course I love anything that's an ODE to B-Girl style. It's junky, unique, flashy, in-your face, and who doesn't love that?? Besides that's what FASHION is all about!!
Check out some of my favorite pieces on the net.
1st up is Melody Ehsani - she's a killer designer has very hot pieces, jewelry and shoes!!
"Pow" Earrings $50.00 - www.karmaloop.com - Melody Ehsani
The "Asjai Heel" $150 (this is a B-girl dresses up) - www.karmaloop.com - Melody Ehsani
Visionary Necklace $34.00 - Oh and guess what?? The jewelry is made from old 45's!! How cool is that?? LUVS iT! - www.junkprints.com
"Mouthing Off" T-Shirt $36.00 (ok, how cute is this? sold-out out right now, but I am patiently waiting for it to return) - www.dimepiecedesigns.com
Pearl Pistol Earrings $26 - and Pearl Revolver Necklace $41 - (is this promoting gun violence???) www.plasticland.com
"Public Enemy" Earrings $13 - www.80spurple.com
"Braxton" Denim Clutch (all clutch handbags are one of a kind) $80 - www.guerillasoul.com
Sugar Mafia Tee - (by the way they have some KILLER Tees, and oh so UN-politically correct) - www.myspace.com/sugarmafiaboss
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
"In the end, the most important thing is to be true to yourself and those you love and work hard. Work like there's no tomorrow. Train. Strive. Really train and cultivate your talent to the highest degree. Be the best at what you do. Get to know more about your field than anybody alive. Use the tools of your trade, if it's books or a floor to dance on or a body of water to swim in. Whatever it is, it's yours. That's what I've always tried to remember" - Michael Jackson
You will inspire many of us for years to come, whether it be music, art and even FASHION.
My Michael Jackson Inspired look: R.I.P. MJ
Adam Sequin Bermuda shorts | NET-A-PORTER.COM
Jeweled Headphones Tee
Christian Louboutin - Metallic Platform Pumps
Twill Fedora -
Robert Rose Teardrop Earrings
Forever21.com - Sunglasses
Monday, July 6, 2009
So Diddy held his annual 4th of July All White affair this past weekend in Beverly Hills and lets just say the fashions were "yawn" a BORE.
1. Teyana dressed like Chris Brown (lol)
2. Lil Kim looked a FOOL as usual
3. Awww Lauren London, looks ADORABLE pregnant .
4. Mel just went with short and tight, is that really cute though?
5.Khloe is just blah to me 5. Nichole looks kinda paper sackish but she's Gorgeous to me
6. I actually liked Cassie's dress, but her hair is horrid
7. Tara Reid?? Where did she come from?? LOL
8. Khloe is another BLAH BLAH BLAH chick
9. Julissa has the DIVA look going on, Busta hmmmm
10. Dawn and Q = BORING
11. The Show stopper who killed them all .....(my personal views) none other than Ye's arm candy - Amber Rose, I'm sorry but the girl is killin it on the streets
NOW if you want to make a statement at the next "White Affair" in your area, check this look out!
Where to buy
1. One Shoulder Grecian Cocktail Dresses from Kitty
2. GUESS by Marciano
$225.00 – multi-colored sandals
3. Small Clutch: Buy Carla Mancini Clothing
4. GUESS by Marciano - Women - Accessories - All Jewelry: Fran Fringe Dangle Earrings
5. Grooved Loops Hinged Bracelet