Ladies, get your checklist out, and your spring clothing budget together. FOR ITS THAT TIME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't Fret! Remember, I always give you outfit ideas! Stay tuned for my blogs in the upcoming weeks. This will get you started!!!!
Top Spring Trends for 2010
- Military influence – One of my favorites!!! Camouflage, structured jackets, army green.
- Denim – we are taking it back OLD SCHOOL! We are talking denim shirts, denim dresses, and wearing denim on denim.
- Pastels – Just think Ice-Cream colors, not so much just nude
- Safari/Tribal Print – think of what you would wear if you were on a safari in the jungles of wild Africa. Can you picture it? Exactly! That’s what you would wear….
- Draping – draping is going to be HUGE this season draped dresses, draped jumpsuits, and the list goes on. Its very flattering on pretty much any figure type.
- SPARKLE- yes it’s a BLINGIE season, and we are talking on everything. Rhinestone, Glitter, Sequins, Metallics, all things shiny!
- Undergarments as clothing! – Sounds trashy? Nah not so much, if you wear it correctly and to proper events. Corsets, sheer tops and lace tops are a few options that you will see.
- Sportswear – remember when tennis skirts were really big in the 90’s? Well a more sophisticated look is what we are aiming for, go for pleated skirts, polo type shirts, thigh length shorts (booty shorts are out!)
- Floral prints – they were around last spring, and they are still back , so dust that stuff of and work it.
- Tie- Dyed – can u believe it? Yes its back